Aeradix 34 offers

Trusted Shop

Aeradix 34 offers

Trusted Shop
Reviews
Shop Review

Write a review

About

Aeradix is the sole distributor of Mars-Hydro, MagicalButter, Open Grow, WeDryer, Rosinbud and tCheck in South Africa. Aeradix also sells cannabis concentrate related items. The products stocked by Aeradix carry up to a 3 year warranty fulfilled right here in South Africa. Repairs are available on Mars-Hydro LED grow lights when out of warranty. Aeradix aims to ensure you're always growing without interruption, whether your operation is big or small.

Visit us at:

https://aeradix.co.za/

MARS Grow Tent 120X60X180

Grow The MarsGrow Tent isspecifically made for growing with Mars Hydro lighting products. Quality comes first featuring double thick Mylar with a 99% efficient reflective surface. The tents collect an...

Brand: Mars

Category:  Agriculture

R2 200.00

MARS Grow Tent 240X120X200

Grow The MarsGrow Tent isspecifically made for growing with Mars Hydro lighting products. Quality comes first featuring double thick Mylar with a 99% efficient reflective surface. The tents collect an...

Brand: Mars

Category:  Agriculture

R4 500.00

MARS SP-250 LED Grow Light

The Mars SP-250 LED Grow Light Features: LED Diode Brand: Epistar (HI-LED) High Intensity Power Consumption: 240V: 256W5% Operating Requirements: Input voltage: 85 V - 265 V Coverage Area: 60 cm x 120...

Brand: Mars

Category:  Agriculture

R6 550.00

Food Grade Ethanol For Oil Extraction Everclear For Cannabis Tincture 3L

Everclear in South Africa If you are looking for Everclear in South Africa, why not use proper food grade ethanol for cannabis oil extraction? 190+ proof, 96% food grade ethanol. The other 4%

Brand: Food Grade

Category:  Lighting

R1 350.00

Mars-hydro Smell Proof Bags

The Mars-Hydro smell proof bags are now available in South Africa. The odour proof bags are made from durable 600D nylon outers with activated carbon lining and double Velcro seals. The nylon

Brand: Unbranded

Category:  Lighting

R300.00

MARS Grow Tent 150X150X200

Grow The MarsGrow Tent isspecifically made for growing with Mars Hydro lighting products. Quality comes first featuring double thick Mylar with a 99% efficient reflective surface. The tents collect an...

Brand: Mars

Category:  Garden Accessories

R3 500.00

MARS Grow Tent 240X240X200

Grow The MarsGrow Tent isspecifically made for growing with Mars Hydro lighting products. Quality comes first featuring double thick Mylar with a 99% efficient reflective surface. The tents collect an...

Brand: Mars

Category:  Agriculture

R6 000.00

MARS Grow Tent 100X100X180

The MarsGrow Tent isspecifically made for growing with Mars Hydro lighting products. Quality comes first featuring double thick Mylar with a 99% efficient reflective surface. The tents collect and ref...

Brand: Mars

Category:  Agriculture

R2 300.00

Grolab Gronode

THE HEART & BRAIN OF THE OPERATION A state of the art growing unit that interacts with other GroLab modules simulating the operation of a brain. It is capable to execute hundreds of

Brand: Unbranded

Category:  Agriculture

R5 600.00

Food Grade Ethanol For Oil Extraction Everclear For Cannabis Tincture 2L

Everclear in South Africa If you are looking for Everclear in South Africa, why not use proper food grade ethanol for cannabis oil extraction? 190+ proof, 96% food grade ethanol. The other 4%

Brand: Food Grade

Category:  Lighting

R950.00

Food Grade Ethanol For Oil Extraction Everclear For Cannabis Tincture 10L

Everclear in South Africa If you are looking for Everclear in South Africa, why not use proper food grade ethanol for cannabis oil extraction? 190+ proof, 96% food grade ethanol. The other 4%

Brand: Food Grade

Category:  Lighting

R4 000.00

Food Grade Ethanol For Oil Extraction Everclear For Cannabis Tincture 20L

Everclear in South Africa If you are looking for Everclear in South Africa, why not use proper food grade ethanol for cannabis oil extraction? 190+ proof, 96% food grade ethanol. The other 4%

Brand: Food Grade

Category:  Lighting

R7 000.00

Humidity Measurement Hygrometer

Humidity needs to be measured during growing, drying and curing of cannabis. A hygrometer is an instrument used to measure the amount of humidity and water vapour in the atmosphere, in soil,

Brand: Unbranded

Category:  Uncategorized

R80.00

Flower Tcheck Testing Expansion Kit

This expansion kit provides all the materials needed to properly test your flower and concentrates using your tCheck 2. Each item included has been carefully selected to ensure the highest level of

Brand: Flower

Category:  Agriculture

R3 200.00

Matte 30ML Black Glass Bottle With Dropper And Childproof Cap

30ml matte black glass bottle with metered dropper and childproof cap.Dropper bottles are a great way to apply a few drops of any liquid, making accurate dosing easier. They are also helpful

Brand: Matte

Category:  Agriculture

R35.00

MARS Grow Tent 120X120X200

The MarsGrow Tent isspecifically made for growing with Mars Hydro lighting products. Quality comes first featuring double thick Mylar with a 99% efficient reflective surface. The tents collect and ref...

Brand: Mars

Category:  Agriculture

R3 000.00

MARS Grow Tent 70X70X160CM

The MarsGrow Tent isspecifically made for growing with Mars Hydro lighting products. Quality comes first featuring double thick Mylar with a 99% efficient reflective surface. The tents collect and ref...

Brand: Mars

Category:  Agriculture

R1 600.00

Temperature Sensor Grolab Air water soil

Temperature Sensor Specifications Dimensions 50mm (length) x 10mm (diameter) Exterior Casing: Stainless Steel Color: Silver Cable Length 2 metros Waterproof Yes Temperature Range -40C ~ 110C Temperatu...

Brand: Temperature Sensor

Category:  Agriculture

R280.00

MagicalButter Machine

The MagicalButter machine is the worlds first countertop Botanical Extractor, designed for creating fantastic recipes, infusing the essence of healthy herbs into butter, oil, grain alcohol, lotions, a...

Brand: Magicalbutter

Category:  Agriculture

R4 100.00

Grolab Powerbot

THE COMPLETE ALL IN ONE POWER MODULE PowerBot allows you to connect and control the electrical peripherals of your growing environment. This powerful unit monitors and automates all the basic elements...

Brand: Unbranded

Category:  Agriculture

R7 000.00

About


Aeradix is the sole distributor of Mars-Hydro, MagicalButter, Open Grow, WeDryer, Rosinbud and tCheck in South Africa. Aeradix also sells cannabis concentrate related items. The products stocked by Aeradix carry up to a 3 year warranty fulfilled right here in South Africa. Repairs are available on Mars-Hydro LED grow lights when out of warranty. Aeradix aims to ensure you're always growing without interruption, whether your operation is big or small.

Contact Details


Postal Address:

South Africa