As we prepare to celebrate our fathers, PriceCheck and our superhero sponsors bring you three new competitions as we countdown the clock to Father’s Day 2015! *Winners will be announce on Thursday, 18 June.
Here’s what’s up for grabs:
“Throwback with Dad” photo competition, Monday, 15 June 2015
Enter our “Throwback with Dad” photo competition and you could win a Sony Cyber-Shot camera.
“Wake Up Call” competition, Tuesday, 16 June 2015
Enter our “Wake Up Call” competition and you could win a Cape Coffee Beans hamper.
Enter our “Things My Dad Says” competition and you could a Samsung S5 Mini & powerbank!
*All winners will be randomly selected and announced on Thursday, 18 June 2015.
Watch our social pages for more info.
Meet Our Father’s Day Competition Sponsors
Learn more about our generous sponsors below:
Priding themselves on delivering innovative technology to South Africans, Bfor.co.za offers you a wide variety of products catering to your mobile & computers and home entertainment and lifestyle tech needs. Browse and compare their product listings on PriceCheck here.
Excellular is an online store that offers consumers a wide range electronic products ranging from cell phones to tablets and external hard drives to gaming consoles. Top brands include Apple, BlackBerry, Sony and Samsung, to mention but a few. Browse and compare their product listings on PriceCheck here.
If coffee is your go-go fuel, then Cape Coffee Beans is the store for you. With their delectable range of coffee beans, you can now enjoy barista-quality coffee in the comfort of your own home. They also stock coffee grinders and brewing equipment. Browse and compare their product listings on PriceCheck here.
Trading since 2003, Foto Discount World specialises in electronics retail, ranging from photography gear and multimedia devices to appliances and outdoor equipment. They also opened their first Hisense store in 2013, specialising in photographic equipment, high-end home entertainment and general appliances. Browse and compare their product listings on PriceCheck here.
Read the Terms and Conditions
1) This competition (“the competition”) is conducted by PriceCheck, a division of the Naspers Group.
2) The “Spot Competitions” can only be entered via our Facebook, Twitter and Google+ pages. The Father’s Day Spot Competition Campaign starts at 9am on Monday, 15 June 2015 and runs until 10 am on Thursday, 18 June 2015 . Winners will be announced on Thursday, 18 June 2015.
3) PriceCheck will accept entries made on our above-mentioned social pages, providing that the entries meet the entry criterion.
4) Competition is open only to residents of South Africa that are over the age of 18 years old.
5) The winners will be announced via our Facebook, Twitter and Google+ channels.
6) Participation by the entrants in the competition constitutes an agreement to abide by these rules. Any person failing to comply with these rules will not be entitled to participate in this competition or be disqualified from the competition.
7) The winners will be notified through a direct personal Facebook message or a tagged Facebook post, via Twitter, Google+ or via email. If the winner does not claim their prize within 4 days, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn, under same conditions, unless otherwise stipulated.
Prizes up for grabs
8 ) Prizes:
- Monday, 15 June 2015: Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H100 camera
- Tuesday, 16 June 2015: Cape Coffee Beans hamper
- Wednesday, 17 June 2015: Samsung S5 Mini & powerbank
9) The prizes are non-refundable and non-exchangeable to the maximum extent permitted by law; PriceCheck excludes liability for any defects in the prize.
10) To the maximum extent permitted by law, PriceCheck and its directors, officers, managers, employees and agents, shall not incur any liability to any person for any injury, claim, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, as a result of entering into, or arising from any cause whatsoever or howsoever arising from their participation in, this competition or the use of any prize won there under (any such prizes being utilized at the own risk of any winner thereof).
11) No persons who are directors, members, partners, employees or agents of, or consultants to PriceCheck, its marketing service provider(s) utilised in connection with this competition, any supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition, any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, them, or any spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of such persons, may enter the competition.
12) In the event of a dispute in respect of any aspect of the competition, PriceCheck’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13) PriceCheck does not sell or rent personal information about individual members to third parties. We may, however, disclose personal information in response to a specific request by a law enforcement agency, subpoena, court order, or as required by law.
14) By entering this competition you warrant that the information submitted by you to the site does not and will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or any other personal or proprietary right.
15) Any provision of these rules or the competition which is held to be invalid or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceable without invalidating or rendering unenforceable the remaining provisions thereof.
16) PriceCheck may, before or after the winner of the competition has been publicly announced, request a winner to consent to the use of their image and/or name in our marketing material and/or participate in our marketing activities (including endorsing, promoting and/or advertising the services of PriceCheck or any of its subsidiary companies).
17) The competition winners must provide a proof of identity in order to claim their prize. If the winner cannot present any form of identity, they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected.
18) The PriceCheck Father’s day campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social platform.