Partnerships in product development are either a big hit or a spectacular disaster. There are many factors that need to be kept in mind: design philosophy, company philosophy and the quality of the product . Asus and Bang & Olufsen have partnered to create a notebook that has the potential to sound similar to an orchestra. Asus can be credited with the first line of netbooks and Bang & Olufsen make sound equipment of high quality. So this sounds like a match made in heaven for gadget lovers, right?
The Asus NX90JQ-YZ045Z specifications are as follows:
- 18.4″ Full HD (1920×1080) LED ColorShine Widescreen
- Intel Core i7 720QM 1.6GHz Processor
- 12GB DDR3 1066MHz Memory (3x 4GB – 3 Slots)
- 2.0 MPixel Webcam
- 2x 640GB 5400RPM 2.5″ SATA hard drive
- BLU-RAY ROM / DVD-RW Combo
- NVIDIA GeForce GT335M 1GB
- Ergonomic Dual MultiTouch Pad, AC Adaptor
- 6 Cell 4400mAh Battery
- Bang & Olufsen Speaker System
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit
- 2 Year Global Collect, Repair & Return Warranty
The Asus NX90JQ-YZ045Z features an innovation that separates it from any other notebook. The speakers are integrated into the lid as opposed to the main chassis and this has never been seen before. I tend to think of this as an entertainment notebook. Are you considering buying this notebook?