Now this is a big screen – 12.2 inches to be exact – and this begs the question “is bigger, better?” It does seem that this tab does have an edge of its smaller-sized siblings; it’s built and designed for the real world – business and entertainment.
Is this still a tablet? Yes, and it can be a computer too. If you snap on a keyboard you basically have 12.2” Ultrabook; however, this will make it heavier.
Owing to its fantastic resolution (2560 X 1600) it’s evident that this is an awesome device for watching your favourite movies and series.
Need to use it for professional purposes, no problem. The Pro is equipped with a document editor, tools and even a business subscription option, making it a good choice for frequent travelers.
The LTE network speed capability is an awesome additional spec! If you live a fast-paced lifestyle, and can’t cope with dodgy, slow Wi-Fi hotspots; this is definitely a device worth considering.
- 12.2” Super clear LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 2560 X 1600 pixels
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Primary camera: 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- 2 MP front-facing camera
- OS: Android OS, v4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0.2 (Lollipop)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset
- CPU: Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400
- Video: 1080p Full HD
- microSD dedicated slot (expandable up to 64 GB)
- 3 GB RAM
- Internal storage capacity: 32 GB
- Bluetooth: 0, A2DP
- microUSB v3.0 (MHL TV-out), USB Host
- Non-removable Li-Ion 9500 mAh battery
- Talk time: Up to 10 h 30 min (multimedia) (2G) / Up to 51 h (3G)
Pros: Great size for viewing of multimedia; remote PC feature; high resolution; 1080p video
Cons: Expensive; sub-par battery life; very big screen; not ultra-portable