Propel your kitchen into the 21st century with some ultra-modern cooking gadgets. With PriceCheck you’ll find the right high-tech utensil for you.
- Blender. Whether it’s juices, smoothies, soups, or simply sliced veggies you want a blender’s versatility makes this gadget a must-have in every tech-savvy foodie’s kitchen.
- Tablet mount. Has your tablet become your new resource for recipes? Avoid the hassle of carrying it around while you’re cooking by investing in a tablet mount that will hold it up so you don’t have to.
- Bread maker. The best thing since sliced bread? The bread maker, of course. Baking bread has never been easier and a bread maker should be a must-have in every smart cook’s kitchen.
- Coffee maker. Not a luxury item but an absolute essential. PriceCheck features a range of nifty products that will take your early-morning coffee fix to the next level. Become your own homegrown barista: Be sure to look out for a coffee maker that doubles as an espresso machine or comes with a milk-frother.
- Coffee grinder. If you consider yourself a coffee snob you can’t lay claim to the title if you don’t own a coffee grinder. Just add coffee beans and presto! Fresh-ground coffee takes the whole caffeine experience to another amazing level.
- Can opener. Ditch the hassle (and required elbow grease) of manually opening that can of baked beans and invest in a mechanical can opener. Some of these high-tech gizmos also come equipped with bottle openers and knife sharpeners if you like adding a few bells and whistles to the mix.
- Meat mincer. Be your own butcher by mincing your meat at home. It’s cheaper than buying mincemeat and adds that extra labour of love to the art of cooking.
- Stand mixer or hand mixer. If you’re passionate about baking – or know someone who is – put a high-tech spin on things by stocking up on an electronic mixer. Whether it’s a handheld mixer or a stand mixer, it will make baking so much easier.
- Ice-cream maker. Summer’s coming so why not make it special by serving up some homemade ice cream for dessert. And not just ice cream! Many ice-cream makers also allow you to make sorbet, gelato and yogurt. Plus: One of the major perks of this nifty machine is that you can play around with the flavours of your choice.