1. Two players have scored Premier League penalties with both feet: Bobby Zamora and Obafemi Martins
2. Ryan Giggs has been substituted 134 times, which is more than any other player
3. Wayne Rooney, Gareth Bale and Kevin Davies are the only players to score, assist and score an own goal in a single Premier League game.
4. Man United have never lost a Premier League game at Old Trafford in which they have been ahead at half-time.
5. 2015/16 was the first time West Ham had recorded a positive goal difference in a top-flight season since 1985/86
6. Former England goalkeeper Paul Robinson has scored, assisted and won a penalty in the Premier League. He also has more Premier League assists than any other keeper (five)
7. Only three players born after the Premier League began (August 1992) have scored Premier League hat-tricks: Raheem Sterling, Harry Kane and Romelu Lukaku
8. The only person born before 1960 to score a Premier League hat-trick is Gordan Strachan
9. David (x14) & James (x11) were the most common first names in the Premier League in 2010/11 – yet it was the first season in which David James did not appear
10. In 2014/15, George Boyd became the fourth player to play for two relegated teams in the same Premier League campaign (others were Mark Robins in 94/95, Steve Kabba in 06/07 and David Nugent in 09/10).
11. In 2014/15, Leicester City spent longer at the bottom of the table without being relegated than any side in Premier League history (140 days)
12. Nuri Sahin (formerly at Liverpool) has played the most Premier League games of any player to be substituted off in all of their PL appearances (7)
If you want to create your own special soccer memories, try your hand at one of these great soccer games for your console: