The battle between Samsung and Apple continues…now they’re trading blows in the high-end tab sphere. The South Korean company brings the S-line to the fight. The enthralling high-quality display is going to turn the heads of even the most avid Apple fans.
The awesome resolution (2560 x 1600 pixels) is what catches the eye – and for good reason! It provides the platform that turns this into an entertainment hub. Why not make the most out of it and subscribe to an on-demand streaming service such as ShowMax or Netflix.
Outstanding hardware and software seamlessly integrated into a device that is the epitome of looks, power and performance.
A very cool extra is SideSync; you can link a phone with your tablet and then send and receive voice calls, transfer data, send texts and much more. The only drawback is that this feature is only compatible with the S4, S5 and Note 3.
The Tab S lives up to the hype. It has everything that you could want packed into a portable, classy tab that is going to give Apple a run for its money.
- 10.5” Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixels
- Primary camera: 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- 1 MP front-facing camera
- OS: Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Exynos 5420 Octa chipset
- Octa-core (4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & 4×1.3 GHz Cortex-A7)
- Video: 1080p
- microSD dedicated slot (expandable up to 256 GB)
- 3 GB RAM
- Internal storage capacity: 16 GB
- Bluetooth: 0, A2DP, LE
- microUSB v2.0 (MHL 2.1), USB Host
- Non-removable Li-Ion 7900 mAh battery
- Talk time: Up to 11 h (multimedia)
Pros: Ultra-high resolution (2560 x 1600 pixels); 10.5” size screen
Cons: Expensive; only 16 GB onboard memory; no NFC