How to Enter our Mother’s Day Daily Spot Competitions:
How to enter:
Watch our social pages and follow the instructions to stand a chance at winning one of the awesome prizes up for grabs.
Competition 1: #FoodieMom, 4 May
How to enter the #FoodieMom Spot Competition
Share your mum’s best recipe in a comment below, and stand a chance of winning a Cape Coffee Bean vouchers worth R250 for you and your mum
Competition 2: #BargainHunterMum, 5 May
How to enter the #BargainHunterMum Spot Competition
Does your mum love to shop?
Share your most memorable “shopping with mum” experience in a comment below, and you could win 1of 2 R500 bidorbuy vouchers!
Competition 3: #GadgetMum, 6 May
How to enter #GadgetMum Competition
*You must enter via our Facebook competition page and answer all the questions correctly to stand a chance at winning.
Competition 4: #GlamourMum, 7 May
How to enter the #GlamourMum Spot Competition
Upload your most glamorous pic of you and you mum on our Facebook, Twitter or Google+ social channels and you could win a TextBox/Clipinhair glamour hamper for you and your mum!
Competition 5: #Mum2Be, 8 May
How to enter the #Mum2B Spot Competition
Tell us what you look forward to most about being a mom and stand a chance at winning one of 5 R400 Baby Group shopping vouchers!
Terms and Conditions
1) This competition (“the competition”) is conducted by PriceCheck, a division of the Naspers Group.
2) The “Spot Competitions” competition can only be entered via our Facebook, Twitter and Google+ pages. The Mother’s day Spot Competition Campaign starts on Monday, 4 March 2015 and runs until Friday, 8 May 2015 . We will post one competition every day at 9:30am and the winner/s will be announced the same afternoon, unless otherwise stated. See “GadgetMum” competition.
3) PriceCheck will accept entries made on our above-mentioned social pages, providing that the entries meet the entry criterion.
4) Competition is open only to residents of South Africa that are over the age of 18 years old.
5) The winners will be announced via our Facebook, Twitter and Google+ channels.
6) Participation by the entrants in the competition constitutes an agreement to abide by these rules. Any person failing to comply with these rules will not be entitled to participate in this competition or be disqualified from the competition.
7) The winner will be notified through a direct personal Facebook message or a tagged Facebook post, via Twitter, Google+ or via email. If the winner does not claim their prize within 4 days, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn, under same conditions, unless otherwise stipulated.
Prizes up for grabs
8 ) Prizes:
- #FoodieMom, Monday, 4 May: 2 x R250 Cape Coffee Bean Vouchers
- #BargainHunterMum, Tuesday, 5 May: 2 x R500 bidorbuy vouchers
- #GadgetMum, Wednesday, 6 May – 7 May: 3 x Gadget Hampers (LIVDigital Hamper; Perkal Gift Hamper and BFOR.co.za Hamper) *Winners will be announced the morning of 7 May.
- #GlamourMum, Thursday,7 May: TestBox Hamper and Clipinhair Voucher
- #Mum2Be, Friday, 8 May: 5 x R400 Baby Group discount vouchers
9) The prizes are non-refundable and non-exchangeable to the maximum extent permitted by law; PriceCheck excludes liability for any defects in the prize.
10) To the maximum extent permitted by law, PriceCheck and its directors, officers, managers, employees and agents, shall not incur any liability to any person for any injury, claim, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, as a result of entering into, or arising from any cause whatsoever or howsoever arising from their participation in, this competition or the use of any prize won there under (any such prizes being utilized at the own risk of any winner thereof).
11) No persons who are directors, members, partners, employees or agents of, or consultants to PriceCheck, its marketing service provider(s) utilised in connection with this competition, any supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition, any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, them, or any spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of such persons, may enter the competition.
12) In the event of a dispute in respect of any aspect of the competition, PriceCheck’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13) PriceCheck does not sell or rent personal information about individual members to third parties. We may, however, disclose personal information in response to a specific request by a law enforcement agency, subpoena, court order, or as required by law.
14) By entering this competition you warrant that the information submitted by you to the site does not and will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or any other personal or proprietary right.
15) Any provision of these rules or the competition which is held to be invalid or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceable without invalidating or rendering unenforceable the remaining provisions thereof.
16) PriceCheck may, before or after the winner of the competition has been publicly announced, request a winner to consent to the use of their image and/or name in our marketing material and/or participate in our marketing activities (including endorsing, promoting and/or advertising the services of PriceCheck or any of its subsidiary companies).
17) The competition winners must provide a proof of identity in order to claim their prize. If the winner cannot present any form of identity, they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected.
18) The PriceCheck Mother’s day campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social platform.