Way back in 2003, Kelis released her song “Milkshake” and since then, we’ve all bee waiting for the boys to come to the yard.
Clearly that didn’t happen, but maybe it’s because we had the wrong milkshake recipe. Well, Kelis has finally revealed her milkshake recipe:
- 3 oz.(89ml) Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur
- 8 oz. (236ml) ginger beer
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 5 pieces candied ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- chili cinnamon
- ginger-infused whipped cream
Combine Baileys, ginger beer, chocolate ice cream, candied ginger and cayenne pepper in a blender with a cup of ice. Blend until smooth.
Pour mixture into glass with chili-cinnamon-sugar rim (1:1:1).
Top with ginger-infused whipped cream and a piece of candied ginger.
Check the yard.