Write a review
Aeradix is the sole distributor of Mars-Hydro, MagicalButter, Open Grow, WeDryer, Grove Bags and tCheck in South Africa. Aeradix also sells cannabis concentrate related items. The products stocked by Aeradix carry up to a 3 year warranty fulfilled right here in South Africa. Repairs are available on Mars-Hydro LED grow lights when out of warranty. Aeradix aims to ensure you're always growing without interruption, whether your operation is big or small.
Visit us at:
THE COMPLETE ALL IN ONE POWER MODULE
PowerBot allows you to connect and control the electrical peripherals of your growing environment. This powerful unit monitors and automates all the basic elements...
THE VERSATILE SUBSTRATE ANALYZER
SoilBot is a rigorous and versatile substrate analyzer, it is another module that makes part of the GroLab family. It is capable to completely monitor the substrate of...
Matte black glass bottle with metered dropper and childproof cap.Dropper bottles are a great way to apply a few drops of any liquid, making accurate dosing easier. They are also helpful for
Using a still for making cannabis oil
A still is an apparatus used to distill liquid mixtures by heating to selectively boil and then cooling to condense the vapour. Distillation is the process
Everclear in South Africa
If you are looking for Everclear in South Africa, why not use proper food grade ethanol for cannabis oil extraction? 190+ proof, 96% food grade ethanol. The other 4%
The Mars-Hydro smell proof bags are now available in South Africa. The odour proof bags are made from durable 600D nylon outers with activated carbon lining and double Velcro seals. The nylon
The MagicalButter machine is the worlds first countertop Botanical Extractor, designed for creating fantastic recipes, infusing the essence of healthy herbs into butter, oil, grain alcohol, lotions, a...
A herbal extraction solvent made from natural sugarcane alcohol and acetaldehyde. Acetaldehyde is produced by plants and naturally occurs in coffee, bread, and ripe fruit. Successful extraction with a...
A key phase of harvesting is trimming. Make trimming easier, faster and more efficient with the original 420 SMART cannabis clamping unit. This unique product was specifically designed to hold the pla...
The discreet and easy way to dry cannabis in your home
Drying cannabis correctly can be the difference between top quality bud and months of wasted effort for a sub-par smoke. Make sure
THE POWERFUL TANK MANAGER
TankBot is the most versatile and precise module in the GroLab family. It could be described as a complete controller that is able to cover all the aspects of
What does the GroLab StarterKit allow me to control?
Get rid of all the timers, triplets and messy cables hanging in your grow room.
With this configuration you get precise contr...
Cannabutter and edibles
Cannabis-infused butter (cannabutter) is one of the simplest and most common ways to make infused cannabis edibles. Edible forms of cannabis, including food products, lozenges,...
LEDs use less power (watts) per unit of light generated (lumens) and produce less heat than other lights. LEDs help reduce greenhouse gas emissions from power plants and lower electric bills. LEDs
How TerpLoc works
Once your product is sealed inside the TerpLoc Ultraclear bag, all unwanted gases and water vapour are actively diffused through the pouchs layers. The layers create a relative humid...
You're not signed in.
By registering you choose to accept the
Terms & Conditions
Your review has been submitted
Sign up for our Newsletter
To get the latest product news, reviewsand our DAILY DEALS alerts
© Copyright PriceCheck 2020