Aeradix 94 offers

Trusted Shop

Aeradix 94 offers

Trusted Shop
Reviews
Shop Review

Write a review

About

Aeradix is the sole distributor of Mars-Hydro, MagicalButter, Open Grow, WeDryer, Grove Bags and tCheck in South Africa. Aeradix also sells cannabis concentrate related items. The products stocked by Aeradix carry up to a 3 year warranty fulfilled right here in South Africa. Repairs are available on Mars-Hydro LED grow lights when out of warranty. Aeradix aims to ensure you're always growing without interruption, whether your operation is big or small.

Visit us at:

https://aeradix.co.za/

Flower Tcheck Testing Expansion Kit

This expansion kit provides all the materials needed to properly test your flower and concentrates using your tCheck 2. Each item included has been carefully selected to ensure the highest level of

Brand: Flower

Category:  Agriculture

R3 200.00

28%
Matte 30ML Black Glass Bottle With Dropper And Childproof Cap

30ml matte black glass bottle with metered dropper and childproof cap.Dropper bottles are a great way to apply a few drops of any liquid, making accurate dosing easier. They are also helpful

Brand: Matte

Category:  Agriculture

R25.00

MARS Grow Tent 100X100X180

The MarsGrow Tent isspecifically made for growing with Mars Hydro lighting products. Quality comes first featuring double thick Mylar with a 99% efficient reflective surface. The tents collect and ref...

Brand: Mars

Category:  Agriculture

R2 500.00

MARS SP-150 LED Grow Light

The Mars SP-150 LED Grow Light Features: LED Diode Brand: Epistar (HI-LED) High Intensity Power Consumption: 240 v: 139 W5% Operating Requirements: Input voltage: 85 v - 265 v Coverage Area: 60 cm x 6...

Brand: Mars

Category:  Agriculture

R5 100.00

MARS TSL-2000 LED Grow Light

LEDs use less power (watts) per unit of light generated (lumens) and produce less heat than other lights. LEDs help reduce greenhouse gas emissions from power plants and lower electric bills. LEDs

Brand: Mars

Category:  Agriculture

R9 800.00

Food Grade Ethanol For Oil Extraction Everclear For Cannabis Tincture 2L

Everclear in South Africa If you are looking for Everclear in South Africa, why not use proper food grade ethanol for cannabis oil extraction? 190+ proof, 96% food grade ethanol. The other 4%

Brand: Food Grade

Category:  Lighting

R950.00

Food Grade Ethanol For Oil Extraction Everclear For Cannabis Tincture 10L

Everclear in South Africa If you are looking for Everclear in South Africa, why not use proper food grade ethanol for cannabis oil extraction? 190+ proof, 96% food grade ethanol. The other 4%

Brand: Food Grade

Category:  Lighting

R4 000.00

Food Grade Ethanol For Oil Extraction Everclear For Cannabis Tincture 20L

Everclear in South Africa If you are looking for Everclear in South Africa, why not use proper food grade ethanol for cannabis oil extraction? 190+ proof, 96% food grade ethanol. The other 4%

Brand: Food Grade

Category:  Lighting

R7 000.00

Pump Peristaltic

Peristaltic Pump Specifications Operating Voltage 12VDC Consumption 15W Flow Rate 58ml/min (Alcance: 5.2ml/min-90ml/min) RPM 0.1-1000rpm* Tube Length 175mm comprimento (49.5mm exposto) Tubing Life 200...

Brand: Pump

Category:  Agriculture

R450.00

PRE Assembled Solenoid Cable - 2M

Solenoid Valve Pre Assembled Cable Specifications Maximum Voltage 300V Wire Gauge 22 AWG Conductor Quantity: 4 Material: Copper Insulation: PVC Strand: 7/30 Jacket (Insulation) Material: Copper, Bare...

Brand: Pre

Category:  Agriculture

R240.00

Grolab Soilbot

THE VERSATILE SUBSTRATE ANALYZER SoilBot is a rigorous and versatile substrate analyzer, it is another module that makes part of the GroLab family. It is capable to completely monitor the substrate of...

Brand: Unbranded

Category:  Agriculture

R7 000.00

22%
Matte Black Glass Bottle With Dropper And Childproof Cap 50ML

Matte black glass bottle with metered dropper and childproof cap.Dropper bottles are a great way to apply a few drops of any liquid, making accurate dosing easier. They are also helpful for

Brand: Matte

Category:  Agriculture

R35.00

33%
Matte Black Glass Bottle With Dropper And Childproof Cap 10ML

Matte black glass bottle with metered dropper and childproof cap.Dropper bottles are a great way to apply a few drops of any liquid, making accurate dosing easier. They are also helpful for

Brand: Matte

Category:  Agriculture

R20.00

40%
Matte Black Glass Bottle With Dropper And Childproof Cap 10 Ml

Matte black glass bottle with metered dropper and childproof cap.Dropper bottles are a great way to apply a few drops of any liquid, making accurate dosing easier. They are also helpful for

Brand: Matte

Category:  Lighting

R15.00

Food Grade Ethanol For Oil Extraction Everclear For Cannabis Tincture 5L

Everclear in South Africa If you are looking for Everclear in South Africa, why not use proper food grade ethanol for cannabis oil extraction? 190+ proof, 96% food grade ethanol. The other 4%

Brand: Food Grade

Category:  Lighting

R2 100.00

Portable Par Meter

The benefits of having a PAR meter A PAR meter eliminates the need for guessing when to replace your grow lighting and can reduce running costs by allowing a bulb or lamp to

Brand: Portable

Category:  Lighting

R5 000.00

Humidity Measurement Hygrometer

Humidity needs to be measured during growing, drying and curing of cannabis. A hygrometer is an instrument used to measure the amount of humidity and water vapour in the atmosphere, in soil,

Brand: Unbranded

Category:  Personal Care

R80.00

GroLab Hydro Kit

What does the GroLab Hydro Kit allow me to control? Example Configuration Get rid of all the timers, triplets and messy cables hanging in your grow room, and get control of your solution nutrients

Brand: Grolab

Category:  Agriculture

R18 000.00

Herbal Chef Stove Top Butter Maker Cannabutter And Edibles Large

Cannabutter and edibles Cannabis-infused butter (cannabutter) is one of the simplest and most common ways to make infused cannabis edibles. Edible forms of cannabis, including food products, lozenges,...

Brand: Herbal

Category:  Uncategorized

R1 300.00

10%
MARS Combo TSW-2000

LEDs use less power (watts) per unit of light generated (lumens) and produce less heat than other lights. LEDs help reduce greenhouse gas emissions from power plants and lower electric bills. LEDs

Brand: Mars

Category:  Agriculture

R11 070.00

About


Aeradix is the sole distributor of Mars-Hydro, MagicalButter, Open Grow, WeDryer, Grove Bags and tCheck in South Africa. Aeradix also sells cannabis concentrate related items. The products stocked by Aeradix carry up to a 3 year warranty fulfilled right here in South Africa. Repairs are available on Mars-Hydro LED grow lights when out of warranty. Aeradix aims to ensure you're always growing without interruption, whether your operation is big or small.

Contact Details


Postal Address:

South Africa