Write a review
Aeradix is the sole distributor of Mars-Hydro, MagicalButter, Open Grow, WeDryer, Grove Bags and tCheck in South Africa. Aeradix also sells cannabis concentrate related items. The products stocked by Aeradix carry up to a 3 year warranty fulfilled right here in South Africa. Repairs are available on Mars-Hydro LED grow lights when out of warranty. Aeradix aims to ensure you're always growing without interruption, whether your operation is big or small.
Visit us at:
Everclear in South Africa If you are looking for Everclear in South Africa, why not use proper food grade ethanol for cannabis oil extraction? 190+ Proof, 99.9% pure food grade ethanol. Making
Grow The MarsGrow Tent isspecifically made for growing with Mars Hydro lighting products. Quality comes first featuring double thick Mylar with a 99% efficient reflective surface. The tents collect an...
The MarsGrow Tent isspecifically made for growing with Mars Hydro lighting products. Quality comes first featuring double thick Mylar with a 99% efficient reflective surface. The tents collect and ref...
LEDs use less power (watts) per unit of light generated (lumens) and produce less heat than other lights. LEDs help reduce greenhouse gas emissions from power plants and lower electric bills. LEDs
ABOUT THE TCHECK 2 POTENCY TESTER
The tCheck 2 is a state of the art potency tester, allowing you to measure the strength of infusions. With a few drops of butter, coconut oil,
The discreet and easy way to dry cannabis in your home
Drying cannabis correctly can be the difference between top quality bud and months of wasted effort for a sub-par smoke. Make sure
Everclear in South Africa
If you are looking for Everclear in South Africa, why not use proper food grade ethanol for cannabis oil extraction? 190+ proof, 96% food grade ethanol. The other 4%
Matte black glass bottle with metered dropper and childproof cap.Dropper bottles are a great way to apply a few drops of any liquid, making accurate dosing easier. They are also helpful for
The Mars SP-150 LED Grow Light Features:
LED Diode Brand:
Epistar (HI-LED) High Intensity
240 v: 139 W5%
Input voltage: 85 v - 265 v
60 cm x 6...
Check if your RAW Kingsize rolling papers are real
There is an easy way to check if your RAW Kingsize rolling papers are the real deal.
The story of RAW
RAW is an American brand
What does the GroLab Pro Kit allow me to control?
Get rid of all the timers, triplets and messy cables hanging in your grow room, get control of your solution nutrients and
This expansion kit provides all the materials needed to properly test your flower and concentrates using your tCheck 2. Each item included has been carefully selected to ensure the highest level of
You're not signed in.
By registering you choose to accept the
Terms & Conditions
Your review has been submitted
Sign up for our Newsletter
To get the latest product news, reviewsand our DAILY DEALS alerts
© Copyright PriceCheck 2020