16 products

Wedryer Cannabis Dryer Wedryer 400 - 500 G

The discreet and easy way to dry cannabis in your home Drying cannabis correctly can be the difference between top quality bud and months of wasted effort for a sub-par smoke. Make sure

Brand: Unbranded Category: Lighting
Wedryer Cannabis Dryer Wedryer 400 - 500 G

The discreet and easy way to dry cannabis in your home Drying cannabis correctly can be the difference between top quality bud and months of wasted effort for a sub-par smoke. Make sure

Model: WEDRYER

from  R1 400.00

at Aeradix

View Offer

Add to compare

From R1 400.00 at Aeradix

View Offer

MARS TS-3000 LED Grow Light

LEDs use less power (watts) per unit of light generated (lumens) and produce less heat than other lights. LEDs help reduce greenhouse gas emissions from power plants and lower electric bills. LEDs

Brand: Mars Category: Lighting
MARS TS-3000 LED Grow Light

LEDs use less power (watts) per unit of light generated (lumens) and produce less heat than other lights. LEDs help reduce greenhouse gas emissions from power plants and lower electric bills. LEDs

Brand: Mars

Model: AE- TSW-2000-1

from  R13 200.00

at Aeradix

View Offer

Add to compare

From R13 200.00 at Aeradix

View Offer

Food Grade Ethanol For Oil Extraction Everclear For Cannabis Tincture 3L

Everclear in South Africa If you are looking for Everclear in South Africa, why not use proper food grade ethanol for cannabis oil extraction? 190+ proof, 96% food grade ethanol. The other 4%

Brand: Food Grade Category: Lighting
Food Grade Ethanol For Oil Extraction Everclear For Cannabis Tincture 3L

Everclear in South Africa If you are looking for Everclear in South Africa, why not use proper food grade ethanol for cannabis oil extraction? 190+ proof, 96% food grade ethanol. The other 4%

Model: ETHANOL

from  R1 350.00

at Aeradix

View Offer

Add to compare

From R1 350.00 at Aeradix

View Offer

Complete Tcheck Bundle

ABOUT THE TCHECK 2 POTENCY TESTER The tCheck 2 is a state of the art potency tester, allowing you to measure the strength of infusions. With a few drops of butter, coconut oil,

Brand: Complete Category: Lighting
Complete Tcheck Bundle

ABOUT THE TCHECK 2 POTENCY TESTER The tCheck 2 is a state of the art potency tester, allowing you to measure the strength of infusions. With a few drops of butter, coconut oil,

Brand: Complete

Model: Complete Tcheck Bundle

from  R7 600.00

at Aeradix

View Offer

Add to compare

From R7 600.00 at Aeradix

View Offer

Rosinbud M1 Rosin Press

The Rosinbud M1 Rosin Press is the world's first instant essential oil/rosin extractor and infusion device. In just 5 minutes, you can extract and infuse your favorite herb into your favorite food.

Brand: Unbranded Category: Lighting
Rosinbud M1 Rosin Press

The Rosinbud M1 Rosin Press is the world's first instant essential oil/rosin extractor and infusion device. In just 5 minutes, you can extract and infuse your favorite herb into your favorite food.

Model: AE-ROSINBUD

from  R3 880.00

at Aeradix

View Offer

Add to compare

From R3 880.00 at Aeradix

View Offer

Advertisement

Food Grade Ethanol For Oil Extraction Everclear For Cannabis Tincture 2L

Everclear in South Africa If you are looking for Everclear in South Africa, why not use proper food grade ethanol for cannabis oil extraction? 190+ proof, 96% food grade ethanol. The other 4%

Brand: Food Grade Category: Lighting
Food Grade Ethanol For Oil Extraction Everclear For Cannabis Tincture 2L

Everclear in South Africa If you are looking for Everclear in South Africa, why not use proper food grade ethanol for cannabis oil extraction? 190+ proof, 96% food grade ethanol. The other 4%

Model: ETHANOL

from  R950.00

at Aeradix

View Offer

Add to compare

From R950.00 at Aeradix

View Offer

Food Grade Ethanol For Oil Extraction Everclear For Cannabis Tincture 20L

Everclear in South Africa If you are looking for Everclear in South Africa, why not use proper food grade ethanol for cannabis oil extraction? 190+ proof, 96% food grade ethanol. The other 4%

Brand: Food Grade Category: Lighting
Food Grade Ethanol For Oil Extraction Everclear For Cannabis Tincture 20L

Everclear in South Africa If you are looking for Everclear in South Africa, why not use proper food grade ethanol for cannabis oil extraction? 190+ proof, 96% food grade ethanol. The other 4%

Model: ETHANOL

from  R7 000.00

at Aeradix

View Offer

Add to compare

From R7 000.00 at Aeradix

View Offer

Portable Par Meter

The benefits of having a PAR meter A PAR meter eliminates the need for guessing when to replace your grow lighting and can reduce running costs by allowing a bulb or lamp to

Brand: Portable Category: Lighting
Portable Par Meter

The benefits of having a PAR meter A PAR meter eliminates the need for guessing when to replace your grow lighting and can reduce running costs by allowing a bulb or lamp to

Brand: Portable

Model: AE-PARMETER

from  R5 000.00

at Aeradix

View Offer

Add to compare

From R5 000.00 at Aeradix

View Offer

Matte Black Glass Bottle With Dropper And Childproof Cap 10 Ml

Matte black glass bottle with metered dropper and childproof cap.Dropper bottles are a great way to apply a few drops of any liquid, making accurate dosing easier. They are also helpful for

Brand: Matte Category: Lighting
Matte Black Glass Bottle With Dropper And Childproof Cap 10 Ml

Matte black glass bottle with metered dropper and childproof cap.Dropper bottles are a great way to apply a few drops of any liquid, making accurate dosing easier. They are also helpful for

Brand: Matte

Model: BLACKBOTTLE

from  R15.00

at Aeradix

View Offer

Add to compare

From R15.00 at Aeradix

View Offer

Food Grade Ethanol For Oil Extraction Everclear For Cannabis Tincture 10L

Everclear in South Africa If you are looking for Everclear in South Africa, why not use proper food grade ethanol for cannabis oil extraction? 190+ proof, 96% food grade ethanol. The other 4%

Brand: Food Grade Category: Lighting
Food Grade Ethanol For Oil Extraction Everclear For Cannabis Tincture 10L

Everclear in South Africa If you are looking for Everclear in South Africa, why not use proper food grade ethanol for cannabis oil extraction? 190+ proof, 96% food grade ethanol. The other 4%

Model: ETHANOL

from  R4 000.00

at Aeradix

View Offer

Add to compare

From R4 000.00 at Aeradix

View Offer

Matte Black Glass Bottle With Dropper And Childproof Cap 15 Ml

Matte black glass bottle with metered dropper and childproof cap.Dropper bottles are a great way to apply a few drops of any liquid, making accurate dosing easier. They are also helpful for

Brand: Matte Category: Lighting
Matte Black Glass Bottle With Dropper And Childproof Cap 15 Ml

Matte black glass bottle with metered dropper and childproof cap.Dropper bottles are a great way to apply a few drops of any liquid, making accurate dosing easier. They are also helpful for

Brand: Matte

Model: BLACKBOTTLE

from  R17.00

at Aeradix

View Offer

Add to compare

From R17.00 at Aeradix

View Offer

Still Ethanol Solvent Recycling

Using a still for making cannabis oil A still is an apparatus used to distill liquid mixtures by heating to selectively boil and then cooling to condense the vapour. Distillation is the process

Brand: Still Category: Lighting
Still Ethanol Solvent Recycling

Using a still for making cannabis oil A still is an apparatus used to distill liquid mixtures by heating to selectively boil and then cooling to condense the vapour. Distillation is the process

Brand: Still

Model: AE-

from  R3 500.00

at Aeradix

View Offer

Add to compare

From R3 500.00 at Aeradix

View Offer

Food Grade Ethanol For Oil Extraction Everclear For Cannabis Tincture 5L

Everclear in South Africa If you are looking for Everclear in South Africa, why not use proper food grade ethanol for cannabis oil extraction? 190+ proof, 96% food grade ethanol. The other 4%

Brand: Food Grade Category: Lighting
Food Grade Ethanol For Oil Extraction Everclear For Cannabis Tincture 5L

Everclear in South Africa If you are looking for Everclear in South Africa, why not use proper food grade ethanol for cannabis oil extraction? 190+ proof, 96% food grade ethanol. The other 4%

Model: ETHANOL

from  R2 100.00

at Aeradix

View Offer

Add to compare

From R2 100.00 at Aeradix

View Offer

Mars-hydro Smell Proof Bags

The Mars-Hydro smell proof bags are now available in South Africa. The odour proof bags are made from durable 600D nylon outers with activated carbon lining and double Velcro seals. The nylon

Brand: Unbranded Category: Lighting
Mars-hydro Smell Proof Bags

The Mars-Hydro smell proof bags are now available in South Africa. The odour proof bags are made from durable 600D nylon outers with activated carbon lining and double Velcro seals. The nylon

Model: AE-MHBAG

from  R300.00

at Aeradix

View Offer

Add to compare

From R300.00 at Aeradix

View Offer

Complete Oil Making Kit

The MagicalButter machine is the worlds first countertop Botanical Extractor, designed for creating fantastic recipes, infusing the essence of healthy herbs into butter, oil, grain alcohol, lotions, and more! MagicalButter makes herbal

Brand: Complete Category: Lighting
Complete Oil Making Kit

The MagicalButter machine is the worlds first countertop Botanical Extractor, designed for creating fantastic recipes, infusing the essence of healthy herbs into butter, oil, grain alcohol, lotions, and more! MagicalButter makes herbal

Brand: Complete

Model: Complete Oil Making Kit

from  R8 000.00

at Aeradix

View Offer

Add to compare

From R8 000.00 at Aeradix

View Offer

MARS Grow Tent 150X150X200

Grow The MarsGrow Tent isspecifically made for growing with Mars Hydro lighting products. Quality comes first featuring double thick Mylar with a 99% efficient reflective surface. The tents collect and reflect any

MARS Grow Tent 150X150X200

Grow The MarsGrow Tent isspecifically made for growing with Mars Hydro lighting products. Quality comes first featuring double thick Mylar with a 99% efficient reflective surface. The tents collect and reflect any

Brand: Mars

Model: MARS Grow Tent 150X150X200

from  R3 500.00

at Aeradix

View Offer

Add to compare

From R3 500.00 at Aeradix

View Offer