Unbranded

Switch Plate Double Toggle - Tree Aesthetic Log Crown Energy Renewable Globe 3

From R640.00 at 1 Shops
Switch Plate Double Toggle - Tree Aesthetic Log Crown Energy Renewable Globe 3

Write a Review

Switch Plate Double Toggle - Tree Aesthetic Log Crown Energy Renewable Globe 3

Tree26: Makes a world of differenceTree26 is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of decorative switch wall plates.A simple change can make a huge impact on the look and feel of any room.Change out your old wall plates and give any room a brand new feel.Superior QualityMade of heavy duty, high q...
More details
From R640.00 at 1 Shop
Switch Plate Double Toggle - Tree Aesthetic Log Crown Energy Renewable Globe 3
 0 Reviews

All offers for Switch Plate Double Toggle - Tree Aesthetic Log Crown Energy Renewable Globe 3

R640.00

View Offer

Import

<b>Tree26: Makes a world of difference</b><br>Tree26 is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of decorative switch wall plates.<br>A simple change can make a huge impact on the look and feel of any room.<br>Change out your old wall plates and give any room a brand new feel.<b>Superior Quality</b><br>Made of heavy duty, high quality metal.<br>Smooth face and rounded edges resist dust accumulation.<br>Easy to clean and easy to install.<b>Leading Technology</b><br>Design is directly printed on metal switch wall plate by UV printer.<br>High gloss finish, protect from discoloration and abrasion.<br>Color matched screws are included.<b>Amazon Custom Available</b><br>Image or Text customization, such as anime, cartoon, animal, car, people, sport, video game, etc.<br>Please search B07MKZYVXW on Amazon for the customizable switch plate double toggle.<b>Shipping</b><br>This product will be shipped by USPS in 1-2 business days from China.<br>Tracking number will be provided for each order.<br>Normally 76% orders will take about 7 to 14 business days, the other 24% orders will take 15 to 28 business days.

Write a review

0 User Reviews


All offers for Switch Plate Double Toggle - Tree Aesthetic Log Crown Energy Renewable Globe 3

WantItAll.co.za

Switch Plate Double Toggle - ...

Incorrect offer?

R640.00

View Offer

This is an import.

Features

Manufacturer

Unbranded

Model Number

B07MDTNNFY

Tree26: Makes a world of difference
Tree26 is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of decorative switch wall plates.
A simple change can make a huge impact on the look and feel of any room.
Change out your old wall plates and give any room a brand new feel.Superior Quality
Made of heavy duty, high quality metal.
Smooth face and rounded edges resist dust accumulation.
Easy to clean and easy to install.Leading Technology
Design is directly printed on metal switch wall plate by UV printer.
High gloss finish, protect from discoloration and abrasion.
Color matched screws are included.Amazon Custom Available
Image or Text customization, such as anime, cartoon, animal, car, people, sport, video game, etc.
Please search B07MKZYVXW on Amazon for the customizable switch plate double toggle.Shipping
This product will be shipped by USPS in 1-2 business days from China.
Tracking number will be provided for each order.
Normally 76% orders will take about 7 to 14 business days, the other 24% orders will take 15 to 28 business days.
Write a review

0 User Reviews

Do you have any questions about this product?
0 Questions & Answers

Tree26: Makes a world of difference
Tree26 is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of decorative switch wall plates.
A simple change can make a huge impact on the look and feel of any room.
Change out your old wall plates and give any room a brand new feel.Superior Quality
Made of heavy duty, high quality metal.
Smooth face and rounded edges resist dust accumulation.
Easy to clean and easy to install.Leading Technology
Design is directly printed on metal switch wall plate by UV printer.
High gloss finish, protect from discoloration and abrasion.
Color matched screws are included.Amazon Custom Available
Image or Text customization, such as anime, cartoon, animal, car, people, sport, video game, etc.
Please search B07MKZYVXW on Amazon for the customizable switch plate double toggle.Shipping
This product will be shipped by USPS in 1-2 business days from China.
Tracking number will be provided for each order.
Normally 76% orders will take about 7 to 14 business days, the other 24% orders will take 15 to 28 business days.

Write a review

0 User Reviews


Do you have any questions about this product?

0 Questions & Answers


Recommended Offers

WantItAll.co.za

Import