3Com 3CR17334-91 4210 52-Port Switch
We currently have no available offers for this product.
Try some of these links to browse further:
Fully-Managed Layer 2, 10/100 Switching with Enterprise-Class Features
The 3Com Switch 4210 is a Layer 2 entry-level 10/100 LAN switch with enterprise-class QoS, security and management features, delivering high value for network administrators looking for an economical edge device that provides simple port expansion.
Setting them apart from lower-end "smart managed" devices, the Switch 4210 supports an industry-standard Command Line Interface (CLI), Web-based administration, and SNMP management.
Cluster together up to 32 devices for easy administration, with single IP management across 3Com switching lines— with mixed clusters of Switch 4210, 4200G, 4500G, 5500 and 5500G devices.
This switch has four total Gigabit uplinks; two 10/100/1000 Mbps copper ports and two 100 or 1000 Mbps ports over fiber cabling using SFP mini-GBIC technology.
The Switch 4210 comes with 3Com's limited lifetime warranty covering the unit, power supply and fan; Advanced Hardware Replacement with next business day shipment is available in most regions.
The Switch 4210 is also available in six other models:
- Switch 4210 9-port
- Switch 4210 18-port
- Switch 4210 26-port
- Switch 4210 9-port PWR
- Switch 4210 18-port PWR
- Switch 4210 26-port PWR
- Enterprise-class, entry-level and fully-managed Layer 2, 10/100 switching at an affordable price
- Wirespeed, non-blocking performance
- Fixed configuration, plug-and-play design means the switch work right out of the box
- IEEE 802.1X network access control offers standards-based security combined with RADIUS authentication
- Clustered stacking of up to 32 devices (Switch 4210, 4200G, 4500G, 5500 and 5500G)
- SFP ports support both Gigabit and Fast Ethernet fiber connections, making network migration easier
- RADIUS Authenticated Device Access (RADA) provides authentication of attached devices via MAC address for an additional level of endpoint security
- Common operating system shared across all 3Com enterprise switches, which simplifies set-up and ongoing management
- Energy-efficient, quiet, fan-less design is ideal for the desktop or wiring closet
- Rear-mounted console port for local managementProduct Specifications
- Download: See the Switch 4210 data sheet for complete specifications
- Ports: 52 total available ports, comprised of:
RJ-45 console port
- 48 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX ports
- 2 10/100/1000
- 2 100Mb/1000Mb SFP ports
- Performance: 17.6 Gbps switching capacity with 13.1 Mpps forwarding rate (maximum)
- Layer 2 switching: full-rate nonblocking on all ports, full-/half-duplex autonegotiation, flow control, multicast filtering, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN support, IEEE 802.1p traffic prioritization, IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol, IGMP snooping; more
- Security: IEEE 802.1X network login, RADIUS server authentication, RADIUS Authenticated Device Access (RADA); more
- 3Com management: 3Com Network Supervisor, Network Director, Enterprise Management Suite
- Other management: CLI via console or Telnet, embedded web management interface, SNMP management; console port located at rear of unit
height: 45 mm (1.7 in or 1 RU)
width: 440 mm (17.3 in)
depth: 230 mm (9.1 in)
weight: 3.1 kg (6.8 lbs