|Shop||Notes||Payment Types||Trusted||Total Price|
|R1,934.40 Show Offer|
|5.000000||Report a problem with this offer|
|R1,881.82 Show Offer|
|4.971429||Report a problem with this offer|
|R1,559.00 Show Offer|
|4.971429||Report a problem with this offer|
|R1,786.24 Show Offer|
|4.647097||Report a problem with this offer|
|R1,749.90 Show Offer|
|4.658103||Report a problem with this offer|
|R1,733.26 Show Offer|
|Report a problem with this offer|
|R1,816.00 Show Offer|
|3.438214||Report a problem with this offer|
Create your own portable hotspot! Enjoy the freedom of secure, high-speed Internet connectivity at the home, office, or while on the road with Billions compact BiPAC 7402NX series dual-interface ADSL2+/3G firewall router. Wired connections can benefit from the ADSL2+ standards flexibility, offering download speeds of up to 24Mbps using a standard telephone connection, while wireless connections profit from download speeds up to 14.4Mbps (Note 3) delivered via 3G/HSDPA, EDGE, UMTS or GPRS networks.
The BiPAC 7402NX series is equipped with a built-in 4-port full-duplex 10/100 Switch to allow easy connecting of other wired-Ethernet devices. Directly connect up to four PCs, or additional hubs or switches to create a larger network as needed. Use the integrated Router function and a USB port to share a blistering ADSL2+ or 3G-based Internet connection (requires an additional 3G USB modem), with automatic fail-over to ensure an always-on Internet connection in the event that one of your Internet services fails.
The BiPAC 7402NX series can also encode all 802.11g wireless LAN transmissions with either WEP or WPA encryption to ensure that your data is protected, and boasts a DHCP Server and a powerful SPI firewall to protect against intruders and most known Internet attacks. Secure WLAN setup is simplified by the web browser-based configuration for easy access to the Internet wherever a 3G connection is available - whether youre seated at your desk or taking a cross-country train trip.
- Dual WAN interfaces for ADSL2+ and 3G connections
- Auto fail-over feature to ensure an always-on connection
- High-speed Internet access with ADSL2/2+ backward compatible with ADSL
- USB 2.0 port for plugging a 3G/HSDPA modem as backup (Available from your service provider)
- 802.11g wireless AP with WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK support
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup feature makes setting up a secure network quick and easy
- Supports 16 IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN) tunnels
- SOHO firewall security with DoS prevention and SPI
- Secured VPN with powerful DES/3DES/AES
- Quality of Service control
- Syslog monitoring
- Supports IPTV applications (Note 4)
- Ideal for: home users office user sevent or meeting organizers
Communication Flexibility via 3G/HSDPA using the USB port
The BiPAC 7402NX series allows you to connect a 3G/HSDPA USB modem to its built-in USB port, enabling you to use a 3G/HSDPA, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS, or GSM Internet connection, makes downstream rates of up to 14.4Mbps *(Note 3) possible. With the increasing popularity of the 3G standard, communication via the BiPAC 7402X series is becoming more convenient and widely available -allowing you to watch movies, download music on the road, or access e-mail no matter where you are. You can even share your Internet connection with others, no matter if youre in a meeting, or speeding across the country on a train.
The BiPAC 7402NX series is compliant with worldwide ADSL standards, and supports download rates of up to 12/24Mbps using ADSL2/2+, 8Mbps using ADSL and an upload rate of up to 1Mbps. Using this technology youll be able to enjoy high-speed ADSL and broadband multimedia applications such as interactive gaming, video streaming and real-time audio. The integrated Annex M standard supports ADSL2/2+ for higher upload speeds by doubling the upload data rate. Planned support for auto-failover means that youll be assured of a constant Internet connection C in case your ADSL line fails, the BiPAC 7402X series will connect via 3G to deliver uninterrupted connectivity.
An integrated 802.11g Wireless Access Point offers quick yet easy access with data encryption for added security. Wireless Protected Access (WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK) and Wireless Encryption Protocol (WEP) support ensures high-level data protection and WLAN access control. In addition, rich firewall security features such as SPI, DoS attack prevention and URL content filtering are integrated to provide unparalleled protection for Internet access. Enjoy the benefits of added security by simply pressing the Wi-Fi Protected Setup button to quickly and easily set up secure wireless communication. If your network requires wider coverage, the built-in Wireless Distribution System (WDS) repeater function allows you to expand the wireless network without the need for using any wires.
Secure VPN connections
The BiPAC 7402NX series supports embedded IPSec VPN (Virtual Private Network) protocols, allowing users to establish encrypted private connections of up to 16 simultaneous tunnels over the Internet. With a built-in DES/3DES VPN accelerator, the router enhances IPSec VPN performance significantly and ensures that data is transmitted securely between two or more sites.
Compliant with ADSL Standard
- Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2
- G.dmt (ITU G.992.1)
- G.lite (ITU G.992.2)
- G.hs (ITU G.994.1)
- ADSL over ISDN/U-R2
Compliant with ADSL2 Standard
- G.dmt.bis (ITU G.992.3)
- ADSL2 Annex M (ITU G.992.3 Annex M) (Available on BiPAC 7402NX series -A)
Compliant with ADSL2+ Standard
- G.dmt.bisplus (ITU G.992.5)
- ADSL2+ Annex M (ITU G.992.5 Annex M)
(Available for BiPAC 7402(G)X A model only)
Network Protocols and Features
- NAT, static routing and RIP-1/2
-Universal Plug-and-Play (UPnP) Compliant
- Dynamic Domain Name System (DDNS)
- Virtual Server and DMZ
- SNTP, DNS relay, IGMP Proxy
-POP3 (email account checking)
- IGMP Snooping for video services
Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- 16 IPSec VPN Tunnels
- 8 L2TP VPN Tunnels (Dial-in: 4, Dial-out: 4)
8 PPTP VPN Tunnels (Dial-in: 4, Dial-out: 4)
- Embedded IPSec, L2TP and amp PPTP client/server
- IKE key management
- DES, 3DES and AES encryption for IPSec
- Embedded powerful 3DES accelerator
- MPPE Encryption for PPTP
- L2TP over IPSec
- L2TP/PPTP/IPSec pass-through
- Quick Installation Wizard and Auto ADSL settings
- Web-based GUI for remote and local management
- Firmware upgrade and configuration data upload and download via web-based GUI
-Embedded Telnet server for remote and local management
- Available Syslog monitoring
- SNMP v3, MIB-I and MIB-II support
- Supports DHCP server/client/relay
- Support Remote Management
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11g and 802.11b standards
- 2.4GHz - 2.484GHz frequency range
- Up to 54Mbps wireless operation rate
- 64-/128-bit WEP supported for encryption
- Wireless Security with WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK support
- Wireless Distribution System (WDS) repeater function support
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup
IPTV Application (Note 4)
- IGMP Snooping
- Virtual LAN (VLAN)
- Quality of Service (QoS)
ATM and PPP Protocols
- ATM Adaptation Layer Type 5 (AAL5)
- Multiple protocols over AAL5 (RFC 2684, formerly RFC 1483)
- Bridged or routed Ethernet encapsulation
-VC and LLC based multiplexing
- PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE)
- PPP over ATM (RFC 2364)
-Classical IP over ATM (RFC 1577)
-MAC Encapsulated Routing (RFC 1483 MER)
- Operating temperature: 0 - 40C
- Storage temperature: -20 - 70C
-Humidity: 20 - 95% non-condensing
Quality of Service Control
-Supports DiffServ approach
- Traffic prioritization and bandwidth management based-on IP protocol, port number and
- Built-in NAT firewall
-Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
-Prevent DoS attacks including IP Spoofing, Land Attack,Smurf Attack, Ping of Death, TCP
SYN Flooding, etc.
-Packet FilteringC port, source IP address, destination IP address, MAC address
-URL Content FilteringC string or domain name detection in URL string
- WLAN: one 2 dBi detachable antenna
- DSL: ADSL port
- Ethernet: 4-port 10/100M auto-crossover (MDI/MDI-X) Switch
- USB 2.0 supports 3G/HSDPA modem backup
- Console: the Ethernet Port 4 can be also connected to console
- WPS push button
- Factory default reset button
- Power jack
- Power switch
-Dimensions: 7.28" x 4.86" x 1.42" (185mm x 123.5mm x 36mm)
- Input:12V DC, 1.2A
- Car power cable available separately (Note 6)
1. On request for Telco/ISP projects
2. The router may require firmware modification for certain ADSL2/2+/ Annex M DSLAMs.
3. The 3G/HSDPA data rate is dependent on your local service provider and your
4. IPTV applications may require subscribing to IPTV services from a Telco/ISP.
5. Specifications in this datasheet are subject to change without prior notice.
6. The car power cable can be made available as an optional accessory upon request.
What do you think?
No reviews found for this product Log in to add your review.
Log in to share your photos!
No photos have been uploaded yet
Log in to share your videos!
No videos have been uploaded yet
Log in to share your documents!
No documents have been uploaded yet