|Shop||Notes||Payment Types||Trusted||Total Price|
|R1,189.47 Show Offer|
|4.578831||Report a problem with this offer|
Huawei E586 MIFI is small and easy to carry with its dimensions 95.5mm x 48.6mm x 14.1mm. Only weighs 80g which includes the battery.
An OLED screen in front can clearly show information such as operator-network details, signal strength, Wi-Fi connection status, and battery level. But as three said that a new feature which is one of differences between E586 & other E5 series is: allowing users to see the WiFi user name and password on screen.
Speed: the highlight of Huawei E586 is the downlink speed; it has been upgraded from 7.2Mbps which is the speed of Huawei E583C to 21.6Mbps which is the fastest one among huawei MIFI products. Regards to Uplink speed; there is no big change, same 5.76Mbps speed.
3G band: Huawei E586 MiFi could roam all over the world because of its quad-band frequency 2100/1900/900/850 MHz compatible with 2G network enables those users who are covered by weak singal to enjoy the internet.
Application: As a MIFI product, the main function of it is to transfer the WI-FI signal to let users share internet. Like other E5 series models, E586 MiFi also could support multi-users. Not only WI-FI connection, via USB extension cable is also available.
Storage: one standard micro slot enables Huawei E586 MiFi to have good capacity of storing; up to 32GB volume could store many large files and movies etc
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6 Your computer’s hardware system should meet or exceed the recommended system requirements for the installed version of OS
Display resolution: 1024*768 or above
Battery: 1500mAH, 3.7V lithium battery supports 4.5 hours working
• HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS 2100/1900/900/850 MHz, EDGE/GPRS/GSM
• HSPA+ (UL) data service of up to 5.76 Mbit/s
• HSPA+ (DL) data service of up to 21 Mbit/s
• HSUPA (UL) data service of up to 5.76 Mbit/s
• HSDPA (DL) data service of up to 14.4 Mbit/s
• UMTS PS domain data service of up to 384 Kbit/s
• EDGE packet data service of up to 236.8 Kbit/s
• GPRS packet data service of up to 85.6 Kbit/s
• PS domain data service based on UMTS and GSM
• SMS based on CS/PS domain of GSM and UMTS
• Wi-Fi and WPS
• Built-in DHCP Server, DNS RELAY and NAT.
• Plug and play (PnP)
• Personal computer/Smart card (PC/SC) Driver
• USB Extension Cable, easy to connect
• OLED screen
• Standard Micro USB interface
• Built-in UMTS and WLAN high gain antenna
• Micro Secure Digital Memory (microSD) Card
• Sharing the microSD card on WEB page
• Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, MAC OS X 10.5, MAC OS X 10.6
What do you think?
No reviews found for this product Log in to add your review.
Log in to share your photos!
No photos have been uploaded yet
Log in to share your videos!
No videos have been uploaded yet
Log in to share your documents!
No documents have been uploaded yet