|Shop||Notes||Payment Types||Trusted||Total Price|
|R3,520.34 Show Offer|
|4.945455||Report a problem with this offer|
Cisco Dual Band Single Radio Clustering Access Point, E(ETSI)
Cisco AP 541N Wireless Access Point
The Cisco AP 541N is a 802.11n dual-band clustering access point built for small businesses. The clustering capability makes it easy to set up, configure, and manage a growing wireless network. You can deploy multiple access points and push a single configuration to all the devices within the cluster, managing your wireless network as a single system without worrying about interference between access points, and without having to configure each access point as a separate device.
The Cisco AP 541N is a versatile, high-performance wireless solution that supports virtually any wireless application your business requires, including mobile data, voice over wireless LAN, wireless video monitoring, and highly secure guest access. It can be used as a standalone access point in small wireless environments or deployed as part of a larger data and communications network, such as the Cisco Smart Business Communication System (SBCS). Designed to integrate with other solutions in the Cisco Small Business Pro Series, it makes even advanced wireless and communications applications easy to install, configure, and support.
With the Cisco AP 541N, you can:
• Easily set up, configure, and manage multiple wireless access points, without the need to invest in a wireless controller
• Support 802.11n wireless connectivity, for applications that demand high bandwidth
• Select either a 2.4-GHz or 5-GHz frequency band, for greater data transmission and coverage
• Gain peace of mind with a wireless network that provides robust security
• Invest in a scalable solution that is designed to integrate with other Cisco Small Business Pro Series products and grow with your business
Deployment Scenarios for the Cisco AP 541N Wireless Access Point
The following use cases highlight scenarios for which the Cisco AP 541N is well suited.
• Small office data access: In a small business location with a small staff, a single wireless access point can provide all the coverage required. By deploying the Cisco AP 541N, you gain business-class security features and support services that go far beyond what consumer-grade wireless devices can provide, to better protect your employees, your guests, and your business. With dual-band 802.11n wireless connectivity, the solution provides the performance and range to let employees access business applications and transfer large files easily and reliably. The built-in clustering capabilities also mean that you can add more access points easily as your business grows.
• Wireless voice communications: As a Cisco Small Business Pro Series wireless solution, the Cisco AP 541N is designed to fully integrate with other Cisco Small Business Pro Series network and voice over IP solutions, and with the Cisco SBCS IP telephony system. Using the access point's clustering capabilities and integrated roaming features, you can quickly deploy multiple access points and help ensure reliable voice connectivity anywhere in your business, even as employees move from one access point to another. Using the dual-band option, you can also connect all employee laptops and IP phones over the 5-GHz radio band and eliminate interference from other common 2.4-GHz wireless devices.
These use cases are enabled by highly secure, powerful Cisco Small Business Pro Series wireless capabilities. The solution can be set up and configured in minutes.
Features and Benefits
The Cisco AP 541N provides:
• Robust wireless coverage and performance: The Cisco AP 541N is an 802.11n multiple-input, multiple-output (MIMO) dual-band wireless solution. The 802.11n wireless standard builds on previous-generation (802.11a/b/g) wireless technologies to deliver greater range and reliability, and up to nine times the performance. Where previous wireless technologies communicate over a single stream and antenna, Wireless-N MIMO solutions transmit and receive over multiple antennas to provide much greater resiliency and data throughput. With the ability to configure the access point for either the 2.4-GHz or 5-GHz frequency, you can realize greater wireless capacity and a cleaner signal, with less interference.
• Advanced clustering intelligence: Clustering is the ability of a wireless access point to form a dynamic, configuration-aware group (called a cluster) with other similarly designed access points in the same network and subnet. All access points in the cluster self-organize, cloning configuration settings from one access point to another and balancing wireless channels to minimize radio interference. The cluster also provides a single point of administration, allowing you to configure and manage all access points as a single wireless network, rather than as a collection of individual devices -- without the need for a wireless controller. Types of information shared within the cluster include:
– Wireless network identifier (SSID)
– Security features, such as encryption settings, access lists, and MAC address filters
– User names and passwords
– Quality of service (QoS) settings
– Radio settings
– Wireless interface settings
– Guest welcome screen
• Highly secure guest access: In a world where technology touches virtually every aspect of business operations, vendors and customers often need to access the Internet when visiting your business location. The Cisco AP 541N includes an easy-to-follow graphical user interface (GUI) to guide you through the setup of a guest network. This highly secure guest access solution lets visitors get online without granting them any visibility into your business network and without impeding the performance of your business applications. The solution even lets you provide a welcome screen to greet visitors using your guest network (it could be a welcome screen or company policy).
• Simple setup and configuration: The Cisco AP 541N is designed to easily integrate with other Cisco Small Business Pro Series solutions and the Cisco SBCS, allowing you to implement even advanced voice and video applications quickly and easily. The solution includes an intuitive GUI to guide you through each step in an implementation, and lets you configure your entire wired and wireless environment from a single interface, using the Cisco Configuration Assistant.
• Strong security: Cisco AP 541N access points include robust security features. Features include advanced Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA2) encryption, rogue access point detection, access control lists, and MAC address filtering.
• Deployment flexibility: The Cisco AP 541N can operate using either standard AC power or Power over Ethernet (PoE) to support virtually any deployment. With PoE, you can connect and power access points with a single Ethernet cable, simplifying installations in locations such as drop ceilings where power outlets may not be accessible.
• Scalable design: Designed to operate as either a standalone wireless access point or as part of a larger business network, the Cisco AP 541N can meet virtually any business requirement, from small basic deployments to elaborate wireless voice and video installations. This flexibility, along with the ability to easily add wireless access points, means that the Cisco AP 541N solution will grow with your business as your needs change, while minimizing operational costs.
• Peace of mind: As a Cisco Small Business Pro Series product, the Cisco AP 541N is backed by a Cisco standard 1-year hardware warranty, with 3-year Cisco Small Business Pro Service available to protect your investment.
• An integrated solution: As part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series, the Cisco AP 541N works with other Cisco Small Business Pro Series products to deliver powerful, integrated systems that are competitively priced and easy to deploy and manage. Individually, each Cisco Small Business Pro Series product solves a small business need and delivers peace of mind. Together, they form a strong, versatile technology foundation that you can build on as your communications needs change.
• Limited lifetime warranty
What do you think?
No reviews found for this product Log in to add your review.
Log in to share your photos!
No photos have been uploaded yet
Log in to share your videos!
No videos have been uploaded yet
Log in to share your documents!
No documents have been uploaded yet