1GB GDDR5 3800MHz Memory
Video Output Function
Dual-link DVI x1
HDMI x 1
Graphics Engine ATI Radeon HD 5670
Interface PCI Express x16 2.1
Memory Type GDDR5
Memory Size(MB) 1024
Memory Interface 128bit
Core Clock Speed(MHz) 800
Memory Clock Speed(MHz) 3800
Memory Bandwidth(GB/sec) N/A
Texture Fill Rate(billion/sec) N/A
DVI Output 1
D-SUB Output 1(via DVI to D-Sub adaptor)
Mini HDMI-Output N/A
Mini DisplayPort N/A
HDTV Support N/A
HDCP Support Y
HDMI Support Y
Dual-link DVI Y
Display Output (Max Resolution) 3x 2560x1600
DirectX Version Support 11
OpenGL Version Support 3.2
CrossFire Support Y
SLI Support N/A
3-way SLI N/A
HyperMemory Tech. N/A
TurboCache tech. N/A
Card Dimension(mm) 168*112*36 mm
MSI Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Support Over Voltage function of GPU.
- Support 2D/3D customized profile.
- Support CrossFireX mode.
Military Class Components
- Solid State Choke has No Buzz noise and higher current for better overclocking ability.
- All Solid CAP for longer lifespan.
ATi Eyefinity Technology
- Maximum 3x 2560 x 1600 resolution outputs..(one of the outputs must be DisplayPort.)
Native HDMI Output
- Support both 1080P HD movie playback and 7.1 Channel audio transmission.
What do you think?
No reviews found for this product Log in to add your review.
Log in to share your photos!
No photos have been uploaded yet
Log in to share your videos!
No videos have been uploaded yet
Log in to share your documents!
No documents have been uploaded yet