|Shop||Notes||Payment Types||Trusted||Total Price|
|R5,569.00 Show Offer|
|4.810000||Report a problem with this offer|
D3100 employs Nikon's latest breakthrough technology to deliver superb results. A newly developed DX-format CMOS sensor with 14.2 effective megapixels works in tandem with new EXPEED 2 image processing engine to produce highly detailed images containing rich tonal gradations and faithful color. This combination also helps produce beautifully defocused backgrounds - a hallmark of quality digital SLR cameras. In addition, a maximum ISO of 3200 (expandable to ISO 12800 equivalent using the Hi 2 setting) allows you to shoot without worrying about camera-shake blur.
* · DX-format, 14.2 effective megapixel CMOS image sensor
* · EXPEED 2 - Nikon's new image processing engine
* · ISO sensitivity 100-3200
* · Active D-Lighting - Beautiful balancing of light and
* · Picture Control - Customizing images before the shot
* · Guide Mode - The sure way to obtain desired results
* · Scene Modes - Your short cut to expected results
* · Scene Auto Selector - Letting D3100 decide the best mode to match the scene
* · Help function - One-touch access to in-camera assistance
* · Info display format - Choose the view that's right for you
* · D-Movie - Breathtaking full HD 1080p movies
* · Live View - Live View with new AF modes and large 7.5-cm
* · AF Mode for Live View and Movie Shooting
* · AF-area modes for live view and movies - Four modes to capture subject
* · 11-point AF system - Quick, accurate autofocus ready for the decisive
The camera that teaches you how...
Let D3100 satisfy your dreams of better photos.
An enchanting portrait against a softly defocused background, or a radiant couple surrounded by sparkling lights. Taking photos like these is easy with D3100's Guide Mode - in-camera guidance that shows you step-by-step how to change camera settings. Just select a Guide Mode setting that matches the scene then let Guide Mode assist. Not only will you obtain the desired results, you'll understand how you achieved them. Guide Mode even displays sample photos so you'll know what to expect from each setting.
Breathtaking full HD 1080p movies.
Discover the difference a digital SLR makes when shooting movies. A wide selection of NIKKOR lenses gives you freedom to explore different angles and obtain lovely defocused backgrounds while D3100's advanced imaging system assures outstanding quality. And for action sequences, new Subject-tracking AF keeps subjects properly focused. After the shoot, view movies on the large 7.5-cm (3-in.) LCD monitor and perform simple editing tasks like trimming scenes before or after a designated point and extracting still images. HDMI compatibility* lets you connect D3100 to an HDTV with playback managed by the TV's remote control**
ISO sensitivity 100-3200 (expandable to ISO 12800 equivalent)
- Great performance and less blur in dimly lit settings
A maximum ISO of 3200 (standard range) lets you shoot at fast shutter speeds, reducing camera-shake blur in dimly lit scenes. Twilight and indoor shots come alive with a refreshingly natural look without the need for a tripod or flash. Moreover, fast shutter speeds make it easy to freeze action in dynamic situations such as children at play and sports events. For added versatility, D3100's Hi 1 and Hi 2 settings effectively boost ISO to the equivalent of 6400 and 12800, respectively.
Active D-Lighting - Beautiful balancing of light and shade
Shooting in bright sunlight often produces pictures with extreme contrast between light and dark areas, resulting in loss of tone and detail. Active D-L
What do you think?
No reviews found for this product Log in to add your review.
Log in to share your photos!
No photos have been uploaded yet
Log in to share your videos!
No videos have been uploaded yet
Log in to share your documents!
No documents have been uploaded yet