The Canon Color imageCLASS MF8050Cn sets new standards for business-quality results in any environment. Packed with sophisticated features, and cutting-edge technology, the MF8050Cn has advanced color technologies found in high-end commercial machines - in an affordable, compact solution.
The MF8050Cn delivers fast and accurate printing. Documents are ready in a short time, at print speeds up to 8 pages-per-minute (ppm) in color and 12 ppm in black and white.
Designed for ease-of-use in your home or home office, the MF8050Cn is outfitted with a front-loading design that provides easy access to the control panel and paper sources. In-line cartridges can also be retrieved from the front of the machine for hassle-free replacement. A large LCD with graphic-display provides guided user animation within the display that simplifies once complex tasks via illustrated on-screen instructions. Carry your important information with you by saving scanned documents to a USB removable media. Connect the USB removable media to the USB port located conveniently in the front of the machine to scan your letter, statement, or legal-sized documents.
The Superior Color Imaging Technology featured in the MF8050Cn captures fine details with remarkable tone-on-tone clarity, helping images stay true to the original. Canon Pure Black Technology ensures the richest blacks by utilizing only the black toner instead of traditional methods of combining toner colors.
For added flexibility and user-convenience, the Color imageCLASS MF8050Cn is equipped with unique features, such as: ID Card Copy, Auto Fax Forwarding, and Searchable PDF. The MF8050Cn uses approximately 3 watts of energy during Energy Saving Mode and meets Energy Star guidelines, saving you money on energy costs.
And like many imageCLASS products, the MF8050Cn is part of the Generation Green program, Canons initiative to reduce environmental burdens in all stages of a products life-cycle.
- Print and Copy in color at speeds up to 8 ppm (pages-per-minute), and in black & white at up to 12 ppm (letter)
- Quick First Print provides first page in approximately 23 seconds in black & white and 29 seconds in color
- Superior Color Imaging - capture fine details when you print or copy with remarkable tone-on-tone clarity where your image will be true to the original
- Efficient energy-saving mode; approximately 3W of energy used
150-sheet cassette, plus 1-sheet multipurpose tray Scan to USB
- Built-in Ethernet port for network printing, PC faxing and scanning
- Scan in color up to 9600 dpi quality with 600 dpi optical resolution
- 33.6 Kbps Super G3 fax
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed for optimal performance
- User-friendly 5-line LCD with animation for easy navigation
- Printing Method Color Laser
- Print Resolution (Up to) Up to 600 x 600 dpi 2400 x 600 dpi quality
- Ink Compatibility Canon Cartridge 116 (C/M/Y/Bk) (Yield: C/M/Y 1,500/Bk 2,300 pages)
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 30,000 pages
- Yield is based on ISO/IEC Standard
- Printer Features
Color Imaging Technologies
- Auto Gradation Adjustment, Pure Black Technology, Dual Direct Mapping
- Copy Resolution (up to) Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to) Black: Up to 12 cpm (letter)
- Color: Up to 8 cpm (letter)
- Type Color Laser
- Halftones 256 levels
- Document Feeder 50-sheet
- Memory Sort 2 on 1, 4 on 1
- ID Card Copy Sharpness
- Auto Size Select
- Scanner Type Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical)
- Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi (interpolated)
- Scanner Features Push Scan (Scan to PC), Pull Scan, - Scan to USB, Color/Mono Scan Distinction, Neg/Pos Reversal, Mirror Image
- Color Depth 24-bit
- Modem Speed Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3)
- Fax Resolution Up to 406 x 391 dpi (ultra fine)
- Memory Capacity Up to 512 pages
- Speed Dialing 19 one-touch speed dials 181 coded dials
- Group Dialing Group Dialing: 199 destinations
- Receive Mode Fax Only, Manual, Answering, Fax/Tel Auto Switch
- Fax Features Remote RX, Dual Access, Distinctive Ring Pattern Detection, Error Correction Mode, Auto Redial, Fax Activity Reports
- Other Features PC Fax (sending only)
- Fax Forwarding
- Memory Backup (5 minutes)
USB: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS X 10.4.9 - 10.6
Windows 7, Server 2008, Vista, Server 2003, XP, 2000,Mac OS X 10.4.9-10.6
- Windows: Print/PC Fax/Scan
- Mac: Print/PC Fax/Scan
- Windows: Print/PC Fax/Scan
- Mac: Print/PC Fax
- Standard Interface USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Network 10/100 Base T
- Software Included Canon drivers, Document Management & OCR Software
- Power Consumption (approx.) 900W (Max), 3W (Energy Saver Mode)
- Dimension (W x D x H) 17.0"(W) x 19.1"(D) x 16.9"(H)
- Weight Approx. 52.0 lbs. (without cartridge)
- Warranty 1 year limited warranty (exchange/trade-in) (Extended Warranty available)
What do you think?
No reviews found for this product Log in to add your review.
Log in to share your photos!
No photos have been uploaded yet
Log in to share your videos!
No videos have been uploaded yet
Log in to share your documents!
No documents have been uploaded yet